Ind. officer suspected in drive-by shooting
GARY, Ind. — A city police officer named as a suspect in a drive-by shooting in a nearby town has been suspended and turned in his gun, badge and radio.
Detective Cpl. Steven Andrus, a six-year veteran of the Gary Police Department, will remain on paid suspension for the duration of the investigation, said Cmdr. Samuel Roberts.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ind. officer suspected in drive-by shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy