Detroit cop held in hit on his wife
By Paul Egan and Francis Donnelly
The Detroit News
DETROIT — Authorities on Sunday arrested a Detroit police sergeant accused of putting out a contract on his wife after earlier arresting the accused "hitman," a 27-year-old Detroiter who could be responsible for as many as nine killings.
Sgt. David Cobb, 38, who works in the department's eastern district, was arrested without incident at his home early Sunday morning, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Detroit cop held in hit on his wife
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court