Ohio man avoids jail for hitting fellow cop
By Bruce Cadwallader
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A Columbus police officer was fined and lectured by a Franklin County judge yesterday for punching a fellow officer in the parking lot of their substation.
Municipal Judge H. William Pollitt Jr. said both officers had brought disrepute to their city.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio man avoids jail for hitting fellow cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms