Ohio man avoids jail for hitting fellow cop
By Bruce Cadwallader
The Columbus Dispatch
COLUMBUS, Ohio — A Columbus police officer was fined and lectured by a Franklin County judge yesterday for punching a fellow officer in the parking lot of their substation.
Municipal Judge H. William Pollitt Jr. said both officers had brought disrepute to their city.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio man avoids jail for hitting fellow cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds