Suit blames N.M. cop, department for death
Family of Albuquerque officer's wife alleges cover-up in death
By Sean Olson Journal
The Albuquerque Journal
ALBUQUERQUE — The death of an Albuquerque police officer's wife, according to a lawsuit filed Monday, may have been murder, and APD officers are alleged to have destroyed evidence that could point to the woman's husband.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Suit blames N.M. cop, department for death
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court