Ex-officer is indicted on child-sex charges
By Nathan Gonzalez
MESA, Ariz. — A former Mesa police officer arrested on suspicion of sexual misconduct with a child has been indicted on charges involving two children.
Justin Bowman, 28, was served Wednesday with a 12-count indictment charging him with committing sexual conduct with a minor, a Class 2 felony enhanced as a first-degree dangerous crime against a child.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-officer is indicted on child-sex charges
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds