Former Phila. officer convicted in robberies of drug dealers
By George Anastasia
The Philadelphia Inquirer
Former Philadelphia Police Officer Malik Snell was convicted last night of using his badge and his gun to rob drug dealers.
A U.S. District Court jury deliberated for about four hours before announcing that it had reached a decision on all four counts the 12-year police veteran faced.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms