Wisc. sergeant allegedly tried to date suspect
By Mike Johnson
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
CITY OF PEWAUKEE, Wisc. — The Police and Fire Commission has scheduled three days of hearings beginning next week to determine whether police Sgt. Cher Sneider should be fired over allegations she attempted to date a criminal suspect.
The hearings had been scheduled for August but were postponed because a commission member had a medical emergency, city officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wisc. sergeant allegedly tried to date suspect
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy