Utah police couple fired for DUI, playing Twister in uniform
Deseret Morning News
TOOELE, Utah — Two married Tooele police officers were fired for driving while drunk, playing Twister in uniform while drunk and sexually harassing another couple, according to allegations released this week.
Two letters from Tooele Police Chief Ron Kirby to Lt. Jorge Cholico and his wife, detective Jamie Gutierrez, outline the findings of the police department's investigation into the couple's conduct, listing the various policies and codes they allegedly violated.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds