Utah police couple fired for DUI, playing Twister in uniform
Deseret Morning News
TOOELE, Utah — Two married Tooele police officers were fired for driving while drunk, playing Twister in uniform while drunk and sexually harassing another couple, according to allegations released this week.
Two letters from Tooele Police Chief Ron Kirby to Lt. Jorge Cholico and his wife, detective Jamie Gutierrez, outline the findings of the police department's investigation into the couple's conduct, listing the various policies and codes they allegedly violated.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests