Woman claims NM cops posted naked pics of her
A domestic violence victim claims that Santa Fe officers posted nude photos of her in police headquarters
SANTA FE, N.M. — Nude photographs of an alleged domestic violence victim were taken from the woman's home four years ago by Santa Fe cops and displayed inside police headquarters for their own "sexual gratification," according to attorneys for the woman.
The allegations against the city of Santa Fe and police are detailed in a tort claim notice, which was obtained by the Journal on Monday. A potential lawsuit awaits resolution of a police internal affairs investigation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Woman claims NM cops posted naked pics of her
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house