Veteran NJ officer pleads guilty to misconduct
Keith Hicks fondled women and filed false police reports while on duty
By Barbara Boyer
CAMDEN, N.J. — A veteran Camden police detective, once the trusted bodyguard for the city's former mayor, admitted in court yesterday that he fondled women and filed false police reports.
Keith Hicks, 51, who has been on the Camden force for 19 years, pleaded guilty to two counts of harassment and one count of tampering with or fabricating evidence.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Veteran NJ officer pleads guilty to misconduct
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman