New charges against 3 ex-Philly officers
All of the accused in a heroin theft scheme have pleaded not guilty
By Troy Graham
The Philadelphia Inquirer
New charges against three former Philadelphia police officers accused this summer of ripping off a heroin dealer were unveiled in a federal indictment Thursday.
The indictment also laid out the details of a second scheme two of the officers are accused of hatching, to steal money from a man they believed to be a mafioso who collected gambling proceeds - but who was actually an undercover FBI agent.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: New charges against 3 ex-Philly officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman