Ex-reserve officer faces domestic assault charge
Michael L. Lothrop, 27, of Saco, was a reserve officer until his resignation
By Tony Reaves
BROWNFIELD, Maine — A former Bridgton reserve police officer has been charged with domestic violence assault and violating the conditions of release.
Michael L. Lothrop, 27, of Saco, was a reserve officer for the town of Bridgton until his resignation Aug. 2, the day after his domestic violence assault charge.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-reserve officer faces domestic assault charge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court