Ex-reserve officer faces domestic assault charge
Michael L. Lothrop, 27, of Saco, was a reserve officer until his resignation
By Tony Reaves
BROWNFIELD, Maine — A former Bridgton reserve police officer has been charged with domestic violence assault and violating the conditions of release.
Michael L. Lothrop, 27, of Saco, was a reserve officer for the town of Bridgton until his resignation Aug. 2, the day after his domestic violence assault charge.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ex-reserve officer faces domestic assault charge
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house