Pa. corporal charged with assault
Christian D. Fow, 43, Shippensburg, was suspended without pay Tuesday
By Jim Tuttle
CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — The state police corporal accused of assaulting a handcuffed Fannett Township man last year allegedly swore at the victim and threatened to "hog-tie" him during what began as a mental health commitment.
Christian D. Fow, 43, Shippensburg, was suspended without pay Tuesday after being charged with simple assault, according to Pennsylvania State Police spokesperson Maria Finn.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. corporal charged with assault
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman