Former Phila. officer says he had sex on duty
Ex-officer insisted the woman never said no and never resisted
By Joseph A. Slobodzian
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA In a bid to escape criminal conviction, a former Philadelphia police officer on Thursday admitted he had sex with a woman while on duty — but insisted the act was consensual, not rape.
"She wanted it, she asked to have sex," Keith Corley told the city Common Pleas Court jury, describing what happened with the 32-year-old woman he picked up in West Philadelphia at 3:30 a.m. Aug. 11 and offered a ride home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Former Phila. officer says he had sex on duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help