Record examined of deputy armed while intoxicated
Arrested with service weapon at a gas station, admitted to drinking that morning
By Bethany Bruner
Dayton Daily News
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio — A Clark County deputy accused of drinking while armed with his service weapon has been reprimanded and received counseling numerous times.
Deputy Christopher Dent's personnel record, obtained by the Dayton Daily News, also shows instances of sick day abuse, unexcused absences, unsatisfactory performance of duty and an investigation into alleged drug activity.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house