Video: Aggravated cop pulls gun on drive-thru customer
The off-duty, plain-clothed cop had a lapse in judgement when the vehicle in front of him took too much time at McDonalds
By Alexis Stevens
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
FORSYTH COUNTY, Ga. — Officer alleged to have pulled gun on teen in McDonald's drive-thru.
A sergeant with the DeKalb County police department was arrested Wednesday morning after an alleged assault against a teenager days earlier at a McDonald's, according to police.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform