Video: Okla. police arrest dispatcher for smoking pot on the job
Police say dispatcher Vicki Boyung admitted to smoking marijuana inside the Carnegie Police Department during her shift
By A. Edwards and Joleen Chaney
CARNEGIE, Okla.— Police say dispatcher Vicki Boyung admitted to smoking marijuana inside the Carnegie Police Department during her shift.
The officer who was trying to contact the dispatcher decided to show up to check on her and moments later you can see him pull up in his police car.
He confronted Boyung about the smell and she admitted to smoking pot on the job and gave the officer a small tin container with two and a half joints. The officer then arrested his coworker on the spot.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter