All-in-one report writing software
Our agency had been using report writing software that was clunky, difficult to use and was the first RMS that we had in this department. Everyone had the same password and could alter anyone's report. The CFS module was very difficult to use. There were certain things you had to remember to do to get something to work.
ReportExec has separate usernames and password for security and accountability. It is user-friendly and uses a lot of the same familiar controls as Windows applications. It just behaves the way you expect it to. ReportExec evolves as you go along, if you have a suggestion or would like to see something work differently they do their best to incorporate it into the system. The software is very flexible. When an issue does arise, an email sent to support is usually answered within an hour and often with a phone call. They will stay with you until the problem is fixed to your satisfaction. The support is phenomenal. They also provide an online support forum for users to see how other agencies are using the system or to just network about any issue.
There is a free demo downloadable from the site. They have 2 different versions, one that you put on your server and an Enterprise version accessible from any web browser.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert