Md.: Two plead guilty to police shooting
Julie Bykowicz, Sun reporter
The Baltimore Sun
Copyright 2006 The Baltimore Sun Company
All Rights Reserved
The day he was shot three times, Officer Dante Hemingway was lured to a house in Westport with the promise of reuniting with a woman he'd met the night before.
But when he arrived, the plain-clothes Baltimore police officer, on duty but on his lunch break, was ambushed by a masked man with a gun who'd been recruited by the woman's jealous lesbian lover, court hearings revealed yesterday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md.: Two plead guilty to police shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court