Pa. man shot while pointing gun at officers
By Jim Ritchie
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
Copyright 2006 Tribune Review Publishing Company
All Rights Reserved
A city police sergeant shot Jamaar Blakey, 22, in the ear and chest after Blakey pointed the semiautomatic weapon at the officer and another sergeant chasing him through Knoxville, city police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. man shot while pointing gun at officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help