Pa. man shot while pointing gun at officers
By Jim Ritchie
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
Copyright 2006 Tribune Review Publishing Company
All Rights Reserved
A city police sergeant shot Jamaar Blakey, 22, in the ear and chest after Blakey pointed the semiautomatic weapon at the officer and another sergeant chasing him through Knoxville, city police Cmdr. Thomas Stangrecki said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. man shot while pointing gun at officers
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house