Md. man shot at police before he was killed
By Scott Daugherty
The Maryland Gazette
Mansfield Albert Hurley, 25, of 5113 Sands Road, didn't hit any of the SWAT team officers as they raided his home, though.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md. man shot at police before he was killed
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help