Wounded Ark. officer shoots armed man
Arkansas State Police were investigating an incident Monday in which a police officer reportedly shot a man who refused to drop his weapon, according to Lee Motes, chief deputy with the Hot Spring County
sheriff 's office.
"The suspect evidently was trying to keep them from getting to the fire," Motes said, adding that it was unknown if the property belonged to Brown.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Ark. officer shoots armed man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds