Wounded Ark. officer shoots armed man
Arkansas State Police were investigating an incident Monday in which a police officer reportedly shot a man who refused to drop his weapon, according to Lee Motes, chief deputy with the Hot Spring County
sheriff 's office.
"The suspect evidently was trying to keep them from getting to the fire," Motes said, adding that it was unknown if the property belonged to Brown.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Ark. officer shoots armed man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court