NYPD officer who shot groom defends his actions
See also: NY police on guard after death threats
By Alison Gendar
New York Daily News
NEW YORK- The undercover police officer who fired the opening salvo in a 50-shot barrage that felled a Queens man on his wedding day told his story Tuesday for the first time.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NYPD officer who shot groom defends his actions
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help