NYPD officer who shot groom defends his actions
See also: NY police on guard after death threats
By Alison Gendar
New York Daily News
NEW YORK- The undercover police officer who fired the opening salvo in a 50-shot barrage that felled a Queens man on his wedding day told his story Tuesday for the first time.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NYPD officer who shot groom defends his actions
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman