Ga. police kill bank robbery suspect
By Ben Smith, Staff Writer
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
A Lilburn police officer responding to an attempted bank robbery Tuesday night shot and killed one of the two suspects. The second suspect was still at large late Tuesday and is considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ga. police kill bank robbery suspect
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police