La. man who attacked deputies with their own TASER is fatally shot
By Michelle Hunter, East Jefferson bureau
Authorities said a Jefferson man disarmed two deputies, attacking them with their own baton and a Taser gun, before he was shot and killed by one of the deputies early Thursday morning.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help