Md. officer shot near his home
Wounded twice, rookie undergoes hours of surgery
The Baltimore Sun
The condition of a Baltimore police officer shot outside his home early yesterday was upgraded from critical to serious after hours of surgery at Maryland Shock Trauma Center, a Police Department spokesman said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Md. officer shot near his home
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman