Wash. deputy fatally shoots armed man after chase
P-1 Tip --
By Diane Brooks, Times Snohomish County Bureau
The Seattle Times
A Snohomish County Sheriff's deputy shot and killed a 31-year-old Everett man armed with a shotgun after a police chase that ended in a car wreck, police said.
The chase began shortly after noon when a State Patrol trooper unsuccessfully attempted to stop the car in the Everett area, said Everett police Lt. Cheryl Braley. She would not say why police were chasing him or comment on details about the timing or locations of the chase.
Read the full story
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy