Wis. officer fatally shoots man trying to take his gun
Editor’s Note: FBI findings indicate that about 10 percent of felonious police deaths nationwide from 2000 to 2004 involved officers being killed by their own weapons (Related article).
Be sure to read the following PoliceOne Training Tips on keeping your gun safe (secure access required):
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman