Man shot by an Ind. officer keeps driving
By Vic Ryckaert
With blood streaming from the bullet wound, the driver continued to speed away until his car came to a stop blocks away.
The incident began about 9 a.m. when IMPD officer Douglas Arnold pulled over a man driving a black Pontiac Grand Am at Sloan Avenue and Minnesota Street. Arnold said the man was suspected of committing a traffic violation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man shot by an Ind. officer keeps driving
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests