Man shot by an Ind. officer keeps driving
By Vic Ryckaert
With blood streaming from the bullet wound, the driver continued to speed away until his car came to a stop blocks away.
The incident began about 9 a.m. when IMPD officer Douglas Arnold pulled over a man driving a black Pontiac Grand Am at Sloan Avenue and Minnesota Street. Arnold said the man was suspected of committing a traffic violation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Man shot by an Ind. officer keeps driving
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds