SLC police release information about gunman and victims
By Pat Reavy, Ben Winslow and Wendy Leonard
Deseret Morning News
Surround by yellow police tape, the Trolley Square mall was to stay closed Tuesday in the wake of a shooting rampage in which police said a teenage gunman and five other people were killed there Monday night.
In the meantime, new details emerged about the shooter, who sources told the Deseret Morning News is a Bosnian immigrant who worked at Aramark Uniform Services in South Salt Lake. Detectives were on the scene Tuesday morning questioning co-workers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms