Man accused of shooting NY officer pleads not guilty
By PETER BELLER, Special to the Sun
Copyright 2005 The New York Sun, One SL, LLC
All Rights Reserved
The man accused of fatally shooting a New York City police officer and wounding another in two separate incidents pleaded not guilty yesterday to charges of murder and attempted murder at an arraignment in State Supreme Court in Brooklyn.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house