Md.: Area police denied jobs to man charged in 2 killings
GUS G. SENTEMENTES AND LYNN ANDERSON, SUN REPORTERS
Copyright 2005 The Baltimore Sun Company
Eugene Victor Perry Jr., a police officer with a state agency who is accused of fatally shooting two Baltimore police officers Wednesday, had as recently as last week asked to join the city force.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform