Wis. police fatally shoot armed man
By Tom Held
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
MILWAUKEE, Wisc. - Two Cudahy police officers shot and killed a 42-year-old man early Wednesday while investigating a sexual assault in an upper flat near Sheridan Park.
Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke said the man, a suspect in the assault, advanced toward the officers with a knife when they confronted him in the apartment. He was pronounced dead at the scene at about 2:20 a.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wis. police fatally shoot armed man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds