Pa. officer shoots armed slaying suspect
By Nate Guidry
KNOXVILLE, Pa. — A 26-year-old Knoxville man was in critical condition at UPMC Presbyterian after he was shot once in the chest by a city police officer Downtown about 6 p.m. yesterday.
Terrence Allen, who brandished a gun during a foot chase before the shooting, faces aggravated assault and narcotics charges as a result of yesterday's incident.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. officer shoots armed slaying suspect
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help