Tex. bank robber suspect killed in officer-involved shooting
By Drew Roesgen
San Antonio Express
A man suspected in two bank robberies was shot dead by San Antonio police officers Tuesday night.
Tips led police to a suspected drug house in the 500 block of Blue Bonnet where the suspect told police he wasn't going to go quietly and he was going to shoot it out with them.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help