Texas deputy shoots man at complex
The Houston Chronicle
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — Harris County sheriff's deputies shot and wounded one man and deployed a Taser on another after a brawl Tuesday at an apartment complex in northeast Harris County.
A deputy responding to a report of a fight in the parking lot in the 5300 block of Aldine Bender about 6 p.m. shot the man once in the leg after he allegedly pulled a gun and attempted to flee, said sheriff's spokesman Lt. John Martin.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas deputy shoots man at complex
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help