Texas deputy shoots man at complex
The Houston Chronicle
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas — Harris County sheriff's deputies shot and wounded one man and deployed a Taser on another after a brawl Tuesday at an apartment complex in northeast Harris County.
A deputy responding to a report of a fight in the parking lot in the 5300 block of Aldine Bender about 6 p.m. shot the man once in the leg after he allegedly pulled a gun and attempted to flee, said sheriff's spokesman Lt. John Martin.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Texas deputy shoots man at complex
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house