Record label pulls CD of rapper who killed Vegas officer
Copyright 2006 DR Partners d/b/a Las Vegas Review-Journal
All Rights Reserved
Just weeks after local rapper Amir "Trajik" Crump killed a police officer, his record label has pulled his CD from stores out of respect to the officer's family.
Crump, 21, died Feb. 1 in a gunfight that also claimed the life of Las Vegas police Sgt. Henry Prendes, a 14-year veteran of the force.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help