Record label pulls CD of rapper who killed Vegas officer
Copyright 2006 DR Partners d/b/a Las Vegas Review-Journal
All Rights Reserved
Just weeks after local rapper Amir "Trajik" Crump killed a police officer, his record label has pulled his CD from stores out of respect to the officer's family.
Crump, 21, died Feb. 1 in a gunfight that also claimed the life of Las Vegas police Sgt. Henry Prendes, a 14-year veteran of the force.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds