Ga. police take over after man refuses order to stop hitting child
AIXA M. PASCUAL
Copyright 2006 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
The brothers of a man fatally shot by police say they don't understand what led Mario Moncayo to go berserk early Thursday, beating four young children and his wife.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court