Accused Denver cop killer says he just meant to scare two officers
Sue Lindsay, Rocky Mountain News
Copyright 2006 Denver Publishing Company
A man accused of killing Denver Detective Donald Young last May told Mexican authorities that he shot at two officers but that he didn't mean to kill them.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform