Northern Calif. officer shoots auto theft suspect
Inside Bay Area
OAKLAND, Calif. — An Oakland police officer shot an auto theft suspect in the buttocks Tuesday afternoon after he appeared to be pointing a gun at him and another officer, investigators said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests