Man points rifle at Utah officer; suspect fatally shot
By Jason Bergreen The Salt Lake Tribune
The Salt Lake City Tribune
CENTERVILLE, Utah — An officer responding to a report of an assault in Centerville Sunday morning fatally shot a 29-year-old man who reportedly pointed a rifle at police.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court