Wounded Ohio cop: 'I just felt pain'
By Janice Morse
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Related: 2 Ohio officers shot, driver of car dead following traffic stop
HAMILTON, Ohio — A West Chester Township police officer who was wounded in a March shootout testified that the car carrying three suspects was traveling "at just an incredible, astounding speed" after the first officer was shot.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wounded Ohio cop: 'I just felt pain'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms