Fla. officers shoot suspects to avoid being run over
By Sallie James and Sofia Santana
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. - Police on Tuesday evening seriously wounded a person they deemed "suspicious," but the exact circumstances of the shooting were not immediately clear, police officials said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house