Detroit officer shoots man who tried to take his gun
By Melissa Domsic
The Detroit News
DETROIT, Mich. — A Detroit Police officer shot and killed a 30-year-old man who tried to take an officer's gun while being arrested on the city's west side early Saturday morning, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house