Chicago officer inadvertently shoots boy
The Chicago Sun-Times
CHICAGO — A 14-year-old boy was wounded by a Chicago Police officer Monday in what is being called an "inadvertent" shooting during a foot chase.
About 5 p.m. Monday, two plainclothes officers responded to a report over the police radio of a man with a gun at 91st and Forest, said police spokesman Pat Camden
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chicago officer inadvertently shoots boy
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman