Hundreds line up to pay tribute to fallen NYPD officers
NEW YORK — For nearly six days, Tatyana and Leonid Timoshenko held vigil at the hospital bedside of their only son, Russel, praying the 23-year-old police officer would wake up and recover from his grave gunshot wounds.
He never did.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house