Gunman shoots undercover Fla. deputy in the head
By Wanda J. DeEmarzo and Erika Beras
The Miami Herald
BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. — A Broward County sheriff's deputy was in grave condition Monday afternoon after he was shot in the head during a traffic stop in Pembroke Park.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Gunman shoots undercover Fla. deputy in the head
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help