Use of warning shot at Tenn. courthouse questioned
By Don Jacobs and Ron Clayton
The Knoxville News-Sentinel
MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. — When secretary Michelle Graves heard screaming and a gunshot outside her office at the Monroe County courthouse Friday morning, she took cover.
"I went under my desk. My hands were shaking," said Graves, who has been on the job for six months.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Courthouse Security
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman