Nev. officer shoots man in chest after he produces gun
Las Vegas Review-Journal (Nevada)
Copyright 2006 DR Partners d/b/a Las Vegas Review-Journal
All Rights Reserved
A Las Vegas police officer shot a man twice in the chest when he pointed a handgun at officers Sunday afternoon, police said.
The man, who was not identified by police, was taken to University Medical Center where he was undergoing surgery, said Lt. Lew Roberts, head of the Metropolitan Police Department's homicide unit. His condition was not available Sunday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman