Nev. officer shoots man in chest after he produces gun
Las Vegas Review-Journal (Nevada)
Copyright 2006 DR Partners d/b/a Las Vegas Review-Journal
All Rights Reserved
A Las Vegas police officer shot a man twice in the chest when he pointed a handgun at officers Sunday afternoon, police said.
The man, who was not identified by police, was taken to University Medical Center where he was undergoing surgery, said Lt. Lew Roberts, head of the Metropolitan Police Department's homicide unit. His condition was not available Sunday night.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police